Atena Usługi Informatyczne i Finansowe S.A. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of Users visiting our websites. In particular, we care for the protection of your personal data and we use appropriate organisational and technical solutions to prevent any third party interference with your privacy.
The controller of the personal data of the persons using the Website is ATENA Usługi Informatyczne
i Finansowe S.A. with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Rzemieślnicza 33, 81-855 Sopot (hereinafter: the Controller).
In accordance with practices used by most websites, we store HTTP queries addressed to our server. As a result, we know the public IP addresses from which you browse the content of our Websites.
The browsed resources are identified by their URLs, therefore we also process the following information:
- the date and time of the arrival of the query,
- information regarding uploaded and downloaded data packages (server response code, response size and query address),
- the URL of the web page previously visited by the user (referrer link) if our Website was entered via an external link,
- information about your browser,
- information about the operating system (name and version),
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP or HTTPS transaction.
The data indicated above is not associated with specific persons browsing our Websites.
Our Websites do not collect any information automatically, except for the information included in Cookies. From time to time, to provide the best possible quality of the website, we analyse log files to determine which pages are visited most frequently, which browsers are used by the Users, whether the page structure contains any errors, etc.
When using the functionalities of our Websites, as part of the forms available, you may be asked to provide the following data:
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- the content of the contact message.
The provision of the data indicated above is voluntary; however, if you do not provide it, you may not be able to use the functionalities of the Website which require the provision of this data.
For more information see our information clause available on the page “Personal data protection”.
Use of data
The data collected via the Website may be used by us for the following purposes:
- enable the use of the Website, in particular by joining the Employee Recommendation Program, participating in the recruitment process or registering for events organised by us,
- answer questions addressed to us via dedicated forms,
- generate statistics that help in the administration and management of the content of the Website. The summaries in the form of these statistics contain no data that can be used to identify Website visitors,
- as the aid used to administer the Website and improve its operation,
- detect cases of unauthorised use of services, determine liability and pursue claims.
We may have your data processed by subcontractors acting on our behalf,
who shall process your data only for such purpose and to such extent as we
determine. Your data may be provided to these entities when you provide this data while filling in dedicated forms, and even later, for the entire time when we store your data related to the use of the Website.
Cookies are small text files saved on your Equipment by websites that you visit. These files contain various different types of information necessary for the proper operation of the website, for example the name of the website they originate from, duration of the storage on the terminal equipment and the unique number.
Cookies are not used to obtain any information about website Users or to track their navigation. Our cookies do not store any data collected from you, as the Users, which enable their identification.
But we use the cookies collected by us for the following purpose:
- facilitate the use of the Website while browsing it,
- customise the content of a page of the Website and applications to match user preferences and provide an optimal user experience; e.g cookies allow us to identify the User’s equipment and display the web page adapted to its unique needs,
- compile statistics that allow better understanding of how the Users use the services and applications available on our websites to enhance their structure and content,
- maintain a session in the User’s browser,
- display advertisements based on the User’s interests, place of residence (customised advertising) with an option to prevent displaying the same advertisement to the same User several times,
- conduct surveys — specifically, to prevent displaying the same survey several times to the same User and to display surveys in a way consistent with the User’s interests.
We use the following types of Cookies on our Websites:
- session cookies — temporary files stored on the User’s Terminal Equipment (browser) until they log out, leave the web page and application or close their browser,
- persistent cookies — stored on the User’s Terminal Equipment for the duration configured in cookie settings or until they are deleted by the User.
To ensure efficient, correct and secure operation of our websites, we use the following types of cookies:
- performance — used to collect information on how the websites and applications are used by the Users,
- functionality — used to “remember” the User’s settings and personalise the User’s UI, e.g. with regard to the language selected, his/her region of origin, font size, website design, applications, etc.
- advertising — used to display to the Users the advertising content better suited to their behaviours and interests,
- statistics — used to keep statistics on the use of websites and applications.
As part of the performance cookies, we use Google Analytics — the service to compile website statistics provided by Google. The information generated by cookies with regard to the use of the Website is transferred and stored by Google on servers in the United States. They are used to store information that does not enable the identification of the user. Google may also send the information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process it on behalf of Google.
In addition, our Websites use Google Tag Manager. This tool is used by us to manage tags on websites via interfaces. The use of Google Tag Manager is not related to the saving of cookies or the collection of personal data. While this tool enables the operation of other tags which may collect data in certain circumstance, Google Tag Manager does not use this data.
From the level of the browser used by your Equipment you can manage Cookies on your own. You can, among other things:
- accept cookies, which allow you to take full advantage of the possibilities offered by websites,
- manage cookies at the level of individual websites selected by you,
- define rules for dealing with various types of cookies, e.g.: accept permanent files and treat them as session files (delete them after closing the browser),
- block or delete individual cookies selectively.
To learn how to configure in detail and manage cookies in popular browsers, visit the websites of their developers, such as: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, or Wszystko o ciasteczkach (All About Cookies).
You can delete Cookies at any time by using the options available
Links to other sites
This Policy was updated on 16.05.2018.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mailing address: ul. Rzemieślnicza 33, 81-855 Sopot, Poland